What data do we collect?We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, date of birth, gender, passport or national ID card data.
- Contact Data includes postal address, email address, telephone numbers and instant messaging account details.
- Biometric Data includes voice data for the purpose of use of the Services of the Company.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments processed via our Site and via third-party payment gateways.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, locale, UTM parameters, attribution parameters, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system, platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Site.
- Profile Data includes your photograph, username and password, data uploaded by you to use our Services.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and your communication preferences.
How do we collect your data?You may provide personal information when communicating with us (for example, if you contact us or visit our website); Register online or place an order for any of our Services; Procure any third party Services through our Website; Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email; Use or view our website via your browser's cookies, we will collect information about your tastes and preferences both as and when you tell us what these are and also by analysis of User traffic, including by using cookies (as described below).
How will we use your data?We may use your information for the following purposes subject to pseudonymization (where pseudonymization shall refer to the process processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person):
- to process your request for the purchase of our Services;
- to provide you access to our Services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests;
- to process payments;
- to recover any unpaid sums due to us;
- to prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and misuse of or damage to our property;
- to invite you to form part of our consumer panel or research groups;
- where we have your consent to do so, to contact you about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- to personalize your visits to our website;
- to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure it is as useful and enjoyable as possible;
- to provide you the various Services available on our Website;
- to conduct research and analysis of your behavior on our website to help improve our Services/Website;
- to enhance the capabilities of our Services;
- to share with third parties whose services you may opt to avail through our website; and
- when our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?We store your data on secure servers to which access is restricted to our authorized personnel on a need to know basis. Our Company will keep your data for the entire period for which you continue to be registered with on our website. We may also retain further data as per any separate agreement entered between the Company and you. Post receiving a request for deletion of your registration or otherwise we may continue to retain any and all data with respect to any transactions conducted by you on our Website for the purchase of any product or services. retain such data as may be required to resolve any dispute that may be raised by you in the future or any data that may be required to retain due to any applicable laws.
Disclosure of DataCompany may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Company.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
MarketingOur Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our Company group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please go to Settings in your Dashboard.
What are your data protection rights?Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions as specified under the Website Terms and Conditions or any other agreement entered between the Company and the User
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser, or stored as a temporary object in your web browser for the time of that connection.
How to manage your cookies?You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.